Raven’s Top Ten – Favorite Television Show
Hey guys all writing and no play drives Raven a bit crazy. lol Truth be told I always wanted to be a movie/television critic. Television has changed so much since I was a kid. So I’m going to tell you guys my top 10 best television show of all time. (In my world)
In no particular order here are my awesome choices.
- 21 Jumpstreet. Omg y’all how I loved this show. Johnny Depp, Holly Robinson Peete, Peter DeLuise, the handsome Dustin Nguyen, and Steven Williams. I adored this show. I watched it so much I knew every episode word for word. When I auditioned for this acting program I used a snippet of Stand by Your Man, season 4 episode 8 where Hoffs is date raped. It was a powerful scene and if you wanna know, yes, I got in.
- New York Undercover with Malik Yoba (sexy chocolate) and Michael DeLorenzo who is not only an actor but a wonderful singer. His voice was sultry. I must admit once they added Lauren Velez and killed off Michael I never watched it again. Horrible choice blowing up my baby. lol
- Knight Rider. Man, I wanted Kitt. I’m pretty sure watching this show gave me my lust for sexy ass cars (that talk)
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer with Sarah Michelle Gellar, Alyson Hannigan, and James Marsters. I loved very single episode especially when Willow goes dark. Can’t stop a badass witch. But oh how I loved me some Spike and Drew.
- Gotta add Angel in this spot David Boreanaz is damn sexy. They lost me when Conor and Cordy got together, but I loved how the series ended.
- Xena . Lucy Lawless is the warrior princess. What a wonderful series. I cried when Kevin Smith died making an episode. He was the perfect Ares. At the end of the series I must admit it hurt me. They cut my girl’s head off.
- AHS American Horror Story. I love this series, how they take real events and weave them in such a way where you’re your on the edge of your seat.
- NOS4A2 now this is something new I’m watching on Hulu. Since it is pretty new I’m not sure if it’s an show of all time but so far it’s damn good.
- Ancient Aliens. Don’t laugh I’ve learned so much watching this show. I’m pretty it’s been on air for 12 years, that’s a lot theories, isn’t it?
- Now like I said this list isn’t in any order, but The Walking Dead has kept me hooked for 10 count’em 10 whole seasons. I absolutley adore this show. I cry, and laugh. Out of all the scary things or people zombies scares the hell outta me. The thought of being ripped a part and eaten send me right into a panic attack. You wanna know why? Because it could happen. Freddy and Michael Myers aren’t real, but science is real, and our government is always trying to come up with ways to create the perfect solider. Don’t get me started on this one. But here you guys go my top 10 favorite television shows.